Master Certification Course Curriculum
• VCR Operation
• Camera Positioning & Background
• Detailed Video Analysis
FAULTS AND FIXES
• In depth Swing Analysis
• Spotting the primary problem to immediate swing fixes.
• Finding the Right Drills
• Applying Appropriate Training Aids
Body Styles: Fit the swing to the student, not the student to a swing.
Working with differences: Designing individual practice programs (kids, seniors, etc.)
PERSONALIZED PRACTICE PROGRAMS
• Developing a plan assessing student goals.
• Take Home Practice Videos
COMMUNICATING & TEACHING
Clichés & Myths: Expel common misconceptions, learn several ways to communicate one thing, learn hundreds of drills and exercises to fix common
Faults: Expand verbal skills and teaching arsenal, learn 50 of the top
Training Aids: What’s hot & what’s not.
• Unlevel Lies
• Wind Shots
• Course Management
• Mental Game
• Pre-Shot Routine
• Effortless power
• Learning to handle pressure